NETI 3B January 6th-7th, 2021
**THIS SESSION IS SOLD OUT. PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITLIST IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE INFO ABOUT UPCOMING SESSIONS**
NETI-3 Online is not intended as a replacement for NETI-1, and we realize that some participants have not attended NETI-1 recently – or at all. Some participants may find it helpful to review some general material on active learning and on learning objectives before the workshop.
At the conclusion of the workshop, the participants will be able to
- Define active learning, both face-to-face and online
- Develop plans to successfully adopt active learning in your own online classes
- Describe the challenges of motivating students in an online class
- Identify approaches to motivating students in an online class
- Describe at least one way to do diagnostic and formative assessment in your online class
- Identify 2 strategies to make your online assessments more inclusive
Refunds can be issued until December 14th, 2020. After that, registration may be transferred to another person that can attend or exchanged for a later course date.
January 6, 2021
January 7, 2021
- This event has passed.