NETI-4 On Site Workshops
The NETI team offers custom workshops to fit the specific needs of departments, institutions or small groups of faculty. Custom workshops can be attractive and cost effective alternatives to sending several instructors to an existing NETI workshop and allows for workshop coverage tailored to your specific needs.
Topics currently offered from our workshops include:
- An introduction to instructional design for STEM faculty
- Getting your course off to a good start
- Effective active learning strategies
- Forming, managing and assessing student teams
- Creating an inclusive course environment
- Advice for early career faculty
- Motivating students to engage
- Using instructional objectives to improve both teaching and learning
- Inquiry-based instruction
- Problem-based learning
- Teaching in an online environment
- Promoting students understanding of critical concepts
- Using assessment as an effective teaching tool
- Reducing student resistance to active learning
Contact Dr. Michael Prince at firstname.lastname@example.org to design and schedule your on site workshop today!
There are currently no upcoming events.