NETI 3E June 2-3, 2021
Join us June 2 and 3 from 1:00-5:00 PM EDT each day!
NETI-3 Online is not intended as a replacement for NETI-1, and we realize that some participants have not attended NETI-1 recently – or at all. Some participants may find it helpful to review some general material on active learning and on learning objectives before the workshop.
At the conclusion of the workshop, the participants will be able to
- Define active learning, both face-to-face and online
- Develop plans to successfully adopt active learning in your own online classes
- Describe the challenges of motivating students in an online class
- Identify approaches to motivating students in an online class
- Describe at least one way to do diagnostic and formative assessment in your online class
- Identify 2 strategies to make your online assessments more inclusive
Refunds can be processed until May 19th at 5:00 pm EDT. After that time tickets may be transferred to another person to attend the webinar.
June 2, 2021
June 3, 2021