Preparing for NETI-2A & NETI-2B Online Workshops
- Each workshop will use the Zoom platform, ensure you have the most recent Zoom version installed.
- A link and calendar appointment the workshop will be provided by email to registered participants.
- Participants will receive a link to verify their name, department, and institution. This information will be shared after the workshop with participants, who are asked to treat it respectfully.
- Prepare a slide they could use to introduce themselves to their students (see a sample).
- Have a course in mind as the focus for improvement and have any relevant course materials to be available during the workshop.
- Participants will be able to download the workshop notebook. It contains copyrighted material (including some for which permission has been granted by others for us to include) and is for the participant’s use only. There is no need to access the notebook during the workshop.