Preparing for NETI-3 Teaching in an Online Environment
- The workshop will use the Zoom platform, ensure you have the most recent zoom version installed.
- A link and calendar appointment the workshop will be provided by email to registered participants approximately one week before the start of the workshop.
- Participants will receive a link to edit a google sheet to verify their name, department, and institution. This information will be shared after the workshop with all participants, who are asked to treat it respectfully.
- Prepare a slide they could use to introduce themselves to their students (see a sample intro slide) and upload it to a Dropbox folder (link provided with workshop invitation) so it can be shared with other participants.
- Have a particular course in mind as the focus for improvement and have any prepare relevant course materials to be available during the workshop.
- Participants will be able to download a PDF of the workshop notebook in advance. It contains copyrighted material (including some for which permission has been granted by others for us to include) and is for the participant’s personal use only.